Following on from our assessment in January, the student cohort decided to take the opportunity to create an exhibition of where we were up to with our own studio practices.
NB: The unusual title relates to our frustration at having really shite walls in our studio spaces.. something that we have been promised to rectify, but as with the case with big establishments, will take a good few years to sort. Probably.
I decided that the scores looked shite on the floor and decided to hang. Ironically I ended up damaging my back putting shelves up in my other studio and had to rest during installation week, which ended up with me losing my space, but this turned out to be a really good thing. I installed the piece creating a false wall which I think worked really well in the end.